Friday, May 15, 2009

237-230ish ... Judah's bad week

*Fair warning: later in this post there are a couple up-close pictures of a wasp, in case you are a bug hater. (I am obviously not a bug hater, unless it's the kind that has a mexican hat song written about it. See! I can't even type the name.) Ok, back to cute baby already!*

5/8 Judah demonstrating proper brushing-teeth-in-the-bathroom sink technique


5/10 Face plant aftermath (pictures taken by Forrest--I'm not cruel enough to take them, only cruel enough to post the on my blog!)



5/11 I promise, I don't pose these shots. The kid just loves him a good hat! How he managed to get this tight thing on his mellon, I don't know...

5/12 Our kitchen window sub-letters

See how fast its wings are moving! I don't know why bugs make me want to use exclamation marks! ! !


5/13 Judah just wanted to be held and snuggle all day long. I thought he was just teething. I should have known the storm was coming!


5/14 This is the Thursday morning around 10. We had taken Judah to the ER around 1am and left at 4:30 with a diagnosis of croup. His wheezing went away while we were at the hospital, so we were all able to get some sleep when we got home. He looks about 10 times more rested in this picture than either Forrest or I did at the same time though, I can tell you that!
The munchkin was feeling much better today for which we are very thankful!
5/15 Family picture, from this morning


Love wins, Shan

No comments: