2/6 Judah, just before his first haircut. Note the hair falling over his ears making him look like an old man. Pay no attention to the "awwww, Maaaammmaaa, not another picture" look on his face.
2/6 Post-haircut
2/7 Hot pink Azalea
2/8 Running with milk
2/11 Morning orchid
9 comments:
I LOVE our Cannon! have fun with it :) A good program to edit photos is Picasa from Google. I've had fun making the cool pictures that come from the camera look even cooler with that program! Judah looks awesome! I think he and Lu would be pals if they didn't live across the US from each other :)
I'm loving all the pictures!! Keep 'em coming! I can't believe how big Judah is getting. He is so stinkin' cute. Miss you guys!
i always try to leave comments on here and am never able to. here's nothing... fancy camera!
ha! it worked! can't wait to see your three faces next week!! one in particular. love you all!
Love the pics! Keep 'em coming.
I love your pics! I think you're quite talented! :)
I am loving your new camera - I am so jealous!! I love the pictures - I can hardly believe that I am going to be seeing you next week! I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED!
Yay! I'm glad you like Picasa - isn't it awesome...I'm a big fan of over-exposing the colors :) Especially with little kids, their personalities are so bright - it makes them shine!
You are taking some AWESOME photos already! I tell ya, having a kid and doing 365 is cheating. They make it so easy to always have a pic! ;o)
Post a Comment