
John Denver and the Muppets of course! I'm serious, I look forward to "piggy pudding" all year =) (If you have no idea what I am talking about, listen to "We wish you a Merry Christmas" closely.) This album is so fun, sweet, sincere, and heartwarming. It is everything I love about the holiday season in an hour of listening.
I'm always hunting for great new Christmas-time traditions, so now that you know mine, what is your favorite thing to do during the holidays???
3 comments:
We LOVE the muppets!!
Ooooohh...I've never even heard of this one, I'm going to have to check it out! :) I feel the same way about Bing Crosby's White Christmas, my mom played it constantly for us while growing up and there is nothing like a little Mele Kalikimaka to get me in the Christmas spirit! :)
I think I'm going to use your idea and post it on my blog too! Mine has to do with Kenny Rogers....I know you are laughing now :o)
Post a Comment