The life and times of family Pendleton
Footy pjs are SO frustrating on the wood floors, right kiddo? Come on guys, give the guy some grip! :) So cute!
Can't wait to see the little man in a month!!! Let's talk soon (when I'm not in class)...love you friend. I don't know if I called you back last week, I was massively disturbed by the 10 hour time change and sleeping every chance I got:)
Shannon - can he get any cuter??? I swear I need to have a girl so she can marry him!!
TOO CUTE!!! Lucky for me I have just the little girl for him to marry...
I completely understood everything he was saying!! :o) He is so cute and is getting so big! Miss you guys and hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Footy pjs are SO frustrating on the wood floors, right kiddo? Come on guys, give the guy some grip! :) So cute!
Can't wait to see the little man in a month!!! Let's talk soon (when I'm not in class)...love you friend. I don't know if I called you back last week, I was massively disturbed by the 10 hour time change and sleeping every chance I got:)
Shannon - can he get any cuter??? I swear I need to have a girl so she can marry him!!
TOO CUTE!!! Lucky for me I have just the little girl for him to marry...
I completely understood everything he was saying!! :o) He is so cute and is getting so big! Miss you guys and hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment